We are always accepting submissions. The submission guidelines are as follows:
1. Written in English by a U.S. citizen or U.S resident who is at least 40 years of age.
2. Must be your own true, nonfiction short story occurring during your midlife. We define “midlife” as ages 40 – 65.
3. We suggest a length of 250 to 800 words but we will accept submissions up to 1,500 words.
5. Entertaining, enlightening, insightful, humorous, or a combination of two or more characteristics.
6. Must not be offensive, political or inappropriate, as determined by the Editor.
For details see the Contest Rules and our FAQ page. Multiple entries are allowed. To Submit a Story, complete the Online Entry Form below. Enter your story on page 2 of the online entry form in the field labeled ”Story.”
Online Entry Form
(* Required field)